BY FACEBOOK, INC.

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??22 Answers
  • How many people DON'T use Facebook?4 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...6 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Julianna F.
I check my Facebook every single hour. Totally addicted with it! It is the best social network to follow your family and friends. The facebook live is a great feature as well, like the Instagram live.
Valerie B.
Silver Point , TN
Facebook has been very good to me!!!
I can keep everyone informed and now can upload videos. The pro. Is definitely all my followers. The con? Influenster still hasn't linked it though I begged for help.
Melissa B.
3649 S Quincy CT
I used their photo frame to post this picture. I personally love Facebook and stay away from the drama creatures that like to linger and slam...
Catherine M.
I love to use it for watch and save memes, and watch my friend's pictures and for sure use messenger and talk to them...This is my favorite meme lol
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I love using Facebook to connect with family and friends that I don't see in person on the regular due to distant. Its easy to navigate and there are always new features to learn about. This is the easiest and most complete social media platform to use for personal and business. Stay connected to whats going on in the world and with your friends. You can create different list for the people that follow you to have access to the content of you page, and what you post. You can create a free follow Page separate from your actual friend page if you have a creative hobby or business you want to grow. I use FB daily on my desktop and via my IOS app. I wouldn't remain in contact with of half the friends from my childhood if not for Facebook. I also like how easy it is to write to companies using FB.
Suhanna S.
Batam
Im not really use it, but it was good apps, you can have many friend from there, i even have friend from another country from facebook, it qas really good apps.
Davina H.
Mill Hall, PA
Easy way to connect with friends and family when and if you’re not exactly in the same state to keep up. Great way to keep everyone up to date with what’s going on with your life. I love this app and I love the way it’s constantly changing. Keeps it interesting. Everyone should have this app. ADD ME!
Abigail G.
Facebook helps me stay connected with friends and family. So far every feature facebook has had is interesting and extremely helpful or fun.
Faith M.
Prestonsburg, KY
1,485 reviews
I enjoy Facebook but it's got a little boring over the years but it a great way to stay in touch with family so I give it a 4. But I highly recommend it I've had to make so many people in my family and Facebook account it's not funny.
Annalisa S.
Columbus, GA
Great way to keep in touch with family & friends. Easy way to share news, pictures, messages etc. Facebook
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?