BY FACEBOOK, INC.

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??23 Answers
  • How many people DON'T use Facebook?4 Answers
  • Which social media platform do you find yourself using th...4 Answers
Facebook

Start your review of Facebook!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Kendra L.
Cambridge
I don't use Facebook anymore its become boring same old thing. Too many fake people I really it was just for college students looking for old classmates
Loopyloo K.
facebook is great for connecting with old friends and keeping up with peoples lives.
sometimes the adds on videos can be really annoying when trying to watch a video.
you can add videos and pictures, add a status and play games within facebook.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
I have been on facebook since 2009 and I have loved seeing how it has evolved and changed over the years. It is a great place to keep up with your friends and family and find old friends from school that you may not have talked to in years. It's a great place to bond with others, share events, photos, and make memories together.
Anna F.
Alton, VA
I love using Facebook! I use Facebook just about everyday. The only con is that I can never update it, because I do not have WiFi and you have to have WiFi to update it. I love using Facebook for keeping up with couponing, friends, and selling items.
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA
I like this app. You can find ppl that you haven't seen in years. Stay in touch with family. I mean right now my senior class is preparing for our reunion by setting up our own Facebook page. You can watch videos watch the news all kinds of things. Whoever invented this is a genuis lol. Were all addicted to Facebook.
Haeli H.
Berryville, AR
Good ol' Facebook,, reliable have never had an issue with it. Good for keeping in touch with family and old friends as well as getting a good giggle in from memes and random videos on the daily. I'm not gonna lie,, I'm one of those that checks it a million times per day,, hasn't gotten old yet!!~ (RIP MYSPACE THOUGH)
Kalei B.
Noxapater, MS
Facebook is my way to keep up with friends and family through out their life everyday. You can leave comments on pictures or videos and even change bio content now. There are likes and profile pictures everywhere to choose from. People who want to follow you can only see what you want them to see which is the great thing about Facebook!
Miranda G.
Perryville, MO
The most informative way to waste time that you may or may not have! I honestly check Facebook at least 5xs a day. I have kept contact with old friends & have a great bond with family and sharing events and photos to be honest I do enjoy seeing how everyone is doing!
Dayana R.
Doral, FL
Facebook is like the perfect page for your crazy aunts to download their love (lol) just go to Facebook to see memes, the rest, I do not like it, too many gossip there
Danielle C.
Florida
Facebook is the best place to keep in touch and get in touch with so many people on your live. Great social media
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?