Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.
Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.see more...
Top Questions See all 603 Q&A
- "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
- "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
- "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
- "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
- "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
As recent updates have changed my views on Facebook, it used to be a good networking site and a great way to stay connected. Not anymore
Love facebook. Hate messenger. (obvious reasons). I do not like how I see posts from days or hours ago instead of what was posted recently.
Facebook's a great way to stay in touch with people you don't see very often. I hate the amount of game requests that people send though.
I'm always on FB checking up on friends and family along with my favorite TV shows and music artists. Love how we can add videos and photos
Too addicting!! I spend way too much time on fb!!!! Its great for family who lives long distance but here lately all it's been is drama :p
It's a great way to stay connected with family and friends. I only use it for family and close friends because my family is so spread out.
Facebook is a great website to connect with friends and love ones . You can sell anything on there and keep people updated with your life .
It's a love and hate relationship. It's addicting and time consuming. It also isn't great for your privacy they get to use all information!
I've always liked Facebook but I liked it even more when they made it an app! Easier to upload photos and check in the palm of your hands!
Love being able to keep up wiht friends and family and also share photos/videos of my children for grandparents that live out of state!!
Q & A
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos