Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.
Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.see more...
Top Questions See all 598 Q&A
- "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
- "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
- "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
- "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
- "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Facebook helps me stay connected with friends and family. So far every feature facebook has had is interesting and extremely helpful or fun.
I have had Facebook for sooooo long. It's a great way to keep up with family and friends but it can consume A LOT of your time if you let it.
Great, they have other accounts for different things such as cars, woman accessories, child, and men. We get a lot of things off of Facebook.
I love Facebook. I use it to keep connected with friends and family, and to share pictures of my son to family who don't get to see him much.
I like the Facebook app because it makes it way easy to use and its faster too. Its a great app to get in touch with other family I have too.
As recent updates have changed my views on Facebook, it used to be a good networking site and a great way to stay connected. Not anymore
It's a great way to stay connected with family and friends. I only use it for family and close friends because my family is so spread out.
I'm always on FB checking up on friends and family along with my favorite TV shows and music artists. Love how we can add videos and photos
Too addicting!! I spend way too much time on fb!!!! Its great for family who lives long distance but here lately all it's been is drama :p
Facebook's a great way to stay in touch with people you don't see very often. I hate the amount of game requests that people send though.
Q & A
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos