4.06 / 5 based on 1,601 Reviews
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.
Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
- "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
- "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
- "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
- "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
- "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Not a fan of the advertisements and the messaging system, but I love staying connected with friends and family through photos, statuses, etc.
Facebook is a great way to reconnect with people from both the past and present, and to keep in touch with the people you can't see everyday.
Love Facebook! Great way to stay connected to friends and family. It's nice finding things you like and seeing them pop up on your news feed.
I like the Facebook app because it makes it way easy to use and its faster too. Its a great app to get in touch with other family I have too.
I only use Facebook to keep in touch with family. It makes it very easy and extremely convenient but I like Twitter and Instagram much better
Facebook helps me stay connected with friends and family. So far every feature facebook has had is interesting and extremely helpful or fun.
I love Facebook it's great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Also it's great if your trying to get a product or business known.
I have had Facebook for sooooo long. It's a great way to keep up with family and friends but it can consume A LOT of your time if you let it.
I love facebook!! i am on it multiple times daily-- whether it is talking to friends, playing games, keep up with family.. i am always there.
I love Facebook. I use it to keep connected with friends and family, and to share pictures of my son to family who don't get to see him much.
Q & A
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos