4.06 / 5 based on 1,601 Reviews
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.
Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
- "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
- "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
- "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
- "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
- "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Facebook is a great way to find friends and family member and stay connected all the time. I'm always on Facebook messaging with my friends.
This app is a great way to stay connected. It's so easy and convenient to have and is just perfect to look thru when. You have nothing to do
Facebook is fine and is a great way to stay connected with friends and family but most people complain on there So i don't get on much anymore
Facebook keeps me in touch with people I would otherwise never speak to. It is great for sharing pictures with out of state family and friends.
Facebook is not as good as it use to be. lesser people are using it as the days go by but its still a good way to keep in contact with people.
I love Facebook; however the app just doesn't cut it. It always freezes up and signs out. You also have to get the messenger, which I don't like.
I love Facebook and my Facebook page(confessionsofamua) nut right now I'm not liking at all the messenger app.. its a real invasion of privacy
I like Facebook a lot. I'm able to keep in contact with a lot of people living at a distance. Also, how else would I get my Influenster on? ;)
Facebook is good for communication with friends and family members who live far away from you. there are games on there that people can play .
Facebook is okay. I remember when it first came out and it was better. Now I just stay on so I can keep in touch with people from out of town.
Q & A
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos