4.06 / 5 based on 1,602 Reviews
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.
Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.see more...
Top Questions See all 595 Q&A
- "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
- "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
- "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
- "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
- "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Facebook is addictive. Especially if you play any games on there. I can't go a single day without checking my facebook at least a dozen times.
Love Facebook! I am on in several times a day. Just wish the updates would stop screwing it all up. Every time they update I have major issues.
I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !
Facebook is still a go to site for me. I know a lot people have gone to other websites and think Facebook is on the way out, but I still love it!
Facebook is clearly doing something right. We all still use it and now even our parents and some grandparents use it as a means of communication.
Facebook is a great way to keep up with friends and family! It's also a great way to remember events with the pictures you upload onto Facebook!
I'm not as big of a fan as I used to be. The app is always force closing, and every update they come out with seem a little worse than the last.
This is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family and i really appreciate that. one of my favorite apps is the facebook app for iphone
I liked Facebook before all the spam was on it, however it's still a great way to keep in touch with the people you don't get to see very often.
Great way to share memories and pictures with family around the world. Ive been using this for years and its great to look back on my pictures :)
Q & A
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos