4.06 / 5 based on 1,602 Reviews
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.
Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.see more...
Top Questions See all 595 Q&A
- "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
- "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
- "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
- "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
- "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Hate how many times Facebook changes. I feel like every time I get used to something it is different shortly after. Notifications are annoying too.
Facebook is cool but not what it use to be. it stopped being such a good way to get updates when you have twitter which is easier for small updates
Facebook can be good and bad in so many ways. you lack complete privacy and all your information is out there, thats the only down i can think of.
I love using facebook to connect with old friends and family members who don't live as close!! its great to use to share exciting events going on!!
I like that Facebook helps me keep up with what my friends and family and doing. It is so easy to share pictures and to get in touch with someone.
Facebook is a good way to connect with other people. You can also become friends with companies or products so you can learn more about them.
I am able to keep my whole family and lots of friends updated on my two girls. Since we live out of town, they do not have to call me everyday. ;)
It's a very large app and takes up a lot of data and battery. There is actually a Facebook Lite version that is much less space, battery, and data.
I have had a Facebook for probably almost 10 years now. I was addicted to it st first but now I probably get on it maybe once a month if that even.
I love Facebook. Great way to keep in touch with family and people from school after graduation. I also love all of the funny videos on my feed.
Q & A
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos