4.06 / 5 based on 1,602 Reviews
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.
Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.see more...
Top Questions See all 595 Q&A
- "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
- "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
- "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
- "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
- "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Eh, this app was pretty good. If you had family in other states, you could talk to them through Facebook. But I deactivated mine, it got boring to me
Who doesn't have this? I use it to connect with family and friends, sharing photos and staying in touch with people I normally don't see or talk to.
Really good app! You can stay connected to your friends and family really fast. Your up to date to what'd going on in places or other people's lives.
I enjoy using this app on a daily basis. It's a great way to keep in touch with family and friends who you can not see all the time. And it's FREE!!!
I used to love facebook so much ! But lately its just been really boring to me. I much rather use instagram . But fb is a good way to stay in touch.
Good for keeping in touch with your friends. The App works fine for me. However, it does have limitations when you are trying to update your pages.
La aplicación consume demasiado capacidad de almacenamiento y cada actualización es mayor, por eso no le doy las 5 estrellas, prefiero Facebook lite.
I like that facebook keeps me in the loop and its a place that my parents can stay and hopefully they wont follow me to instagram. *fingers crossed*
So facebook may have started out as a kid thing and the gradually moved on to an adult thing but as an 18 year old I find myself on facebook daily!!
Social networking, most people do it. It's a good way to stay connested to friends and family, to out about events, and play games i guess. I do it.
Q & A
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos