4.06 / 5 based on 1,602 Reviews
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.
Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
- "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
- "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
- "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
- "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
- "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Facebook was great when it first came out... but over the years it has made so many changes that it is more of a pain than anything else at this point!
I love facebook! It's an easy way to share what is going on in your life with your friends and family. With added privacy features. You can't beat that.
This is Facebook, everyone has one, if you don't go get one, connect with some old friends and cal it a day. I promise, it will be worth it. ust do it.
I go on Facebook everyday but I barely post anything. It's just great to see what my friends are doing and very helpful to remind you of upcoming events
It's a great app to keep in touch with your loved ones. You have the availability to video chat, call ,look at pictures, watch a live video. Block people
I use Facebook everyday, numerous times a day. I'm in the military so it's a good way to keep up with many of my friends that I have met along the way
Who doesn't have Facebook I like it a lot I've found friends that I haven't seen in years. And can keep up with what's going in in other peoples life's
I used to like Facebook more. Now I feel like there's too many fake articles or stupid articles that try to get your attention. They clog my newsfeed.
I love facebook, but the app isn't all that great. mine crashes often and now we have to download the messenger.. its just easier to use your computer.
Like this app, love to be connect with family and friends, sometimes we have no time to spend time together, sharing pictures is the best part, lol...
Q & A
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos