BY FACEBOOK, INC.

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??19 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Martin M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Not a very happy user of companies that mine my data to sell off to advertisers. Facebook also stakes claims to your personal photos as well. Good reasons the next generations are walking away from old man FB.
Anny L.
Torrance, CA
Even though people don't like facebook, I still use it a lot! it's the easiest way to connect with friends and let everyone know about events. I don't see anything taking the place of facebook for a while.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
I have had an account for a few years. It is a very good way to keep connected with family and friends. But it is also full of drama and keeps track of what you are doing to be used in advertisement.
Christine T.
San marcos, TX
I love being able to share and keep in touch with my friends and family around the world. But, I hate how often they change everything and how keeping things private is getting harder with each update.
K D.
This is now an older website. It is something a little simpler than some of the other social media sites. If your an older person facebook is the way to go. If you're younger I would go to twitter.
Courtney f.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love Facebook for staying in touch with friends and family. It's a great place to store and share all of my photos as well, especially since my extended family lives out of state. I love facebook!
Erika L.
West Allis, WI
Facebook is a great tool to connect and stay connected with old friends or family that lives farther away. Otherwise I still think people should pick up a phone and call the ones close to them.
Zaira G.
Eustis, FL
I used to be obsessed with this website but after they kept making changes I strongly hated it especially because no matter if your page on private that doesn't make you profile safe at all.
Dor K.
Great Neck, NY
Pretty good app! I like using it on the computer more on my phone... You get to see what all of your friends are up to, and what their friends are up to, and even what's happening in the news!
Ayaan M.
It's great for keeping in touch with friends and family. As long as you aren't dependent on likes and how many friends you have. I mostly use the messenger app to keep in touch with everyone.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?