BY FACEBOOK, INC.

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??19 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Dalia M.
Bayside, NY
Facebook was great when it first started out but these last few years it's become terrible. I never use it anymore and everyone is so fake on it, there's no point.
Ajali P.
Los Angeles, CA
Facebook is a really good media website. It lets you connect with family friends even with people who you haven't seen for years. Also it gives you and opportunity to chat with others online which is really cool.
Rell B.
I like facebook its a way for me to keep in contact with some of the people I went to school with that I haven't spoken to in a while . The FB app is easy to use
Sara V.
Facebook is good in many ways however, I don't like when it hacks you and starts messaging people with a random message or posts things to people on their wall.
Mira H.
The app is great for the cell phone, but as many have mentioned, I'm a bit annoyed by Facebook messenger. I refuse to download this and instead open up my browser.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Also don't like that the messages app is separate. I did not want to download but was kind of forced to. The app is used a lot but there is a lot I would change!
Brandi T.
I like Facebook for what it's for, viewing everyone's problems. Facebook is where everyone goes to complain about everything. You can view pages your friends have liked.
Jessie L.
Easiest way to stay connected. What more is there to say?

People tend to respond negatively every time Facebook tries something new or changes up the appearance of the site, but that hasn't stopped its growth.
Martin M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Not a very happy user of companies that mine my data to sell off to advertisers. Facebook also stakes claims to your personal photos as well. Good reasons the next generations are walking away from old man FB.
Tammie Y.
I'm on Facebook all the time, just because all of my friends are on it. I use it to connect to all of them and although I never/rarely post any statuses or pictures, I need it just for communication purposes.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?