BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I used to love getting onto facebook, uploading pictures and videos and keeping in contact with family and friends. After a few years online and all they kept doing was change things around it started becoming really annoying. Dont get me wrong I still use it I could go without having to deal with what celebrities or political figures are doing... I have my own life to deal with...Overall I can't say much about this... other than to keep in contact with family other than my cell phone its usable.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Ideally Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends that you don't get to see very often,  I have a lot of family I would not hear from very often if we didn't communicate there.  I don't feel it is necessary to post every meal you eat or let everyone know you did a load of laundry and cleaned your kitchen lol.  Overall I like Facebook, I just un-follow what annoys me and move on,
Vee D.
Chicago
I've been on Facebook forever and I love how much it has evolved since I first signed up! I love that I get to share my greatest moments with my family and friends and keep in touch with them as well, especially from out of town! It's also great to join in groups and meet new people who share the same interest as me! I actually think I may addicted to Facebook though considering I stayed up until 1am just scrolling through my news feed knowing I had to be up early in the morning, but that's just how great it is. It's the first thing I check when I wake up and the last thing I check before I go to sleep!
Kristie A.
I use the Facebook app more than any other app (everyday). It's the easiest social media apps to use. I love the layout and simple it is. It seems like I have to update this app every couple of weeks which is ridiculous. I dont like not being able to access messenger anymore. It need some improvement but it's better than checking my Facebook account thru the browser. All Facebook users should download this app.
Tish C.
Modesto , CA
I love the way Facebook keeps us connected with family, friends, reconnects with old and make new ones. The only thing that bothers me is that it decides and picks for me what they tjink I want to view. I loved it when it was a chronologically in order. I wish they can give us that feature back.
Val V.
I have had several Facebook accounts since it High School, only because it gets old quick so i delete it, only to come back to add everyone again to see what they are crying about on a daily basis. Facebook is a playground, it is also the place for a healthy relationship to DIE! yes i said it, if you want a healthy relationship being on Facebook isn't the way to go. Put that you are in a relationship, post a picture of you two as the default picture and never go on again, or until you break up do to other reasons. Facebook is seriously a relationship killer.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
One of my leading social app, Facebook. I like how everything that is going on gets viral on facebook before it hits the news media so basically you dont need to check out the news just go to facebook and everything is there.Another best thing about this, is you get to connect to your old friends, classmates or distant family and sometimes even get to have a reunion because of facebook.Todays generation social media is like the best spotlight to showcase your talent and I like how facebook give way to a lot of aspiring people to show the world what they got.
Alix G.
Facebook isn't a big deal anymore but it used to and I remember how missing it was that you could talk to people from around the world whether they were friends or family and it was also a lot of things that came with Facebook like games and pictures and post. I used to be on Facebook every single day and now I just kinda open the app every now and then. But it's still amazing
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
My absolute favorite social media, I check it multiple times a day. I moved away from family and friends so this is the best and easiest way for us to stay connected. Only complaint is that you have to download a separate app to get messages it takes up to much memory on my phone.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Where would I be without Facebook?  Not really sure.  How did we live without this before?  LOL.  I find myself checking Facebook all throughout my day.  It is easy to keep up with friends and family on here that you may not talk to, but want to keep up with.  I love it and probably spend way too much time on here.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?