BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Heather  P.
Winchester, VA
I've been using facebook since 2008 to keep up with friends and family that I usually don't get to talk to often. Having the app on my smartphone makes it even easier when I can't get to my laptop or when I am on the go.
Lillian D.
chester, PA
It's good for talking to people but really if it wasn't for facebook I'd use something else. There are many flaws and things that annoy me and it's nothing special.
Jaime C.
I love Facebook itselt, but not a huge fan of the app. Seems to have a lot of glitches & also now that they made messenger a separate app it's a pain in the booty.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
Facebook is really just a way to keep in touch with everyone. I mean.. Everyone! It's great to see things about family and friends you don't get to see that often.
Jacqueline M.
St Augustine, FL
It's a great way to connect with old friends that you don't see. I don't use Facebook as much as I did when it first came out but until a newer social media site comes out I think Facebook will be around for a while.
Marykate K.
Wilmington, DE
Like being able to keep in touch with family out of state . but the whole not getting to see things in your time line that you wanna see and see all the adds are getting old
Kaitlyn R.
I love Facebook! I love getting to share parts of my life with my friends and family. And I also love getting to keep up with my friends and family through this app!
LaKetta W.
I love keeping up with people I'm close to, but the new update on this app have turned it to crap. i don't like that i now see stuff from several days back on my TL
Daisy L.
Great resource to read product reviews, engage in important conversations with friends, and nowadays I use it mostly to keep up with news and finding new recipes.
Amanda W.
I look at my facebook app multipule times a day. Its nice being able to keep in touch with friends and see how everyone is doing. Its easy to use and works great.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?