BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Garielle S.
Royal Oak, MI
I really can't stand the Messenger app, other that that I have little qualm with FB. Facebook is my favorite way to keep in touch with friends that live out of state.
Melissa P.
Double Oak, TX
Facebook has become less and less used here on my college campus, its more of a way to stay in touch with old friends than a way to connect with people around campus.
Gina S.
Saint Louis, MO
Facebook isn't what it used to be… i log on and theres nothing but drama, -.- but for some reason i seem to log on, i guess the fact is because of my family, but other than that i really don't get it on like i used to sad
Jessica H.
The app is easy to navigate and it's really the only way I use Facebook. I'm getting tired of all the changes though and having to download the messenger app was annoying too
Jessica S.
Jacksonville, FL
I like facebook but I don't like the invasion of privacy when it comes to facebook wanting permission to collect all your data from its use as well as personal info.
Jessica S.
Round Rock, TX
I mainly use Facebook to stay connected with a group of people, like a school club or blogging network. It's a great place to share my work and gain a wide audience!
Morgan R.
Concord , NC
I used to be on facebook all the time but now I find myself only checking it when I'm bored. I also hate that I have to constantly check my privacy settings to make sure my info isn't being blasted all over the internet.
Nichole D.
Fort Smith, AR
Facebook is my favorite social media site. i love being able to connect with old friends and family members and share my photos and see others photos also. its great!
Heather  P.
Winchester, VA
I've been using facebook since 2008 to keep up with friends and family that I usually don't get to talk to often. Having the app on my smartphone makes it even easier when I can't get to my laptop or when I am on the go.
Jennifer M.
Vergennes, VT
I have had a Facebook since January of 2009, and since then there has been a lot of changes, but I like Facebook with all the features and options. I can't complain.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?