4.06 / 5 based on 1,601 Reviews
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.
Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
- "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
- "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
- "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
- "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
- "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
To be real facebook is good but not that because it is easy for people to get hack like 20 of my friends been hack i am really sarced I might so i change my password every few months.
Of course Facebook is the spot. I think what I like most is now a days we don't watch TV as we used to and with social media you get the news quicker than watching TV
I like using Facebook if that's the only way some people will contact me😓 I do like the apps and coupons and every now and then I find free stuff off of company pages.
I am always on Facebook. It is great for keeping up with friends and family. However, now it is starting to get kind of creepy how much information they get about you.
I love facebook! I love that you can connect with people far and close and you can keep in touch with almost anyone. Love Facebook wish messenger was back to normal tho
I used ro be addicted to Facebook. But since i have moved away from home i mainly use it to update my family members on how I'm doing and see friends from high school.
Facebook isn't what it used to be… i log on and theres nothing but drama, -.- but for some reason i seem to log on, i guess the fact is because of my family, but other than that i really don't get it on like i used to sad
I use Facebook almost every day. It's great for keeping in touch with friends and family living in other places, but it comes with it's fair share of annoyances too.
Facebook has become less and less used here on my college campus, its more of a way to stay in touch with old friends than a way to connect with people around campus.
The app is easy to navigate and it's really the only way I use Facebook. I'm getting tired of all the changes though and having to download the messenger app was annoying too
Q & A
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos