4.06 / 5 based on 1,602 Reviews
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.
Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.see more...
Top Questions See all 595 Q&A
- "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
- "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
- "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
- "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
- "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Facebook has been a great way for me to find old friends and family and keep in touch and reconnect. It's one of my favorite social networks It's convenient and easy to use
I use Facebook to stay in touch with my family and friends. It has been great to reconnect with some people from the past. Do not like how they continue to mess with our privacy. Overall, it is the best place for socializing on line
Facebook is a nice app. I've found myself neglecting it a little more since I've discover YouTube and instagram but I'm still a member and continue to log in and scroll.
Oh, facebook. The remaining people who don't have one know they're missing out because it's pretty much unavoidable for certain things. Want all the invite details to that event, well you're only going to find it on facebook.
Facebook has really grown into a tool everyone uses.. Even my grandma. It's a fun way to keep up with your friends through pictures and stories they post to their wall.
Facebook is a great place to stay in touch with all your friends. The user interface is very easy to use even if you are not very tech savvy. Facebook will help you keep up with friends even if they are a long distance away.
Its a great way to keep in touch with family who live far or with friends you want to keep in touch with and if you use it correctly there shouldn't be any issues with it
Facebook is a great social media site to keep in touch with family and friends. I love that it basically keeps track of everyone for you. including pictures and events!
It is a bit scary how much facebook knows about the world but it is a great way to keep in touch with friends from the past and network with people with shared interests
Facebook is a very popular app that allows you to stay in touch with friends and find old friends that you haven't spoke to in a while. It's very interesting actually!
Q & A
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos