BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Amanda J.
Crouse, NC
Facebook is a great place to network, however, with networking comes drama.... I love how easy it is to keep in contact with others though, it has some great games on it too!
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
My favorite app i can justake an album and store all of my photos with out worrying of itll get deleted. I can keep in touch with family and with family from another country.
Nichole D.
The site itself is great but the app is horrible. It drains battery life too quickly and the fact that you have to download a separate app for messaging is just stupid...
Denille M.
Charlotte
I really liked the Facebook app till they made it so you have to download a messenger as well to go with it. That made me go ahead and remove it from my phone altogether.
Brianna R.
Excelsior, MN
Facebook seems to be slowing down a lot, I first started my facebook when I was in high school. Now it seems like it mostly is used against you than to connect with people
Lisa C.
Seymour, Connecticut
Love facebook been a member since 2007 and this app helps as I can be online chatting to family and friends and I don't have to be at home or work in front of pc. Score!!!!
Brittney S.
New Albany, IN
Facebook is nice when you want to creep on people you haven't talked to in 5 years and to keep in touch with long distance family. That's basically all I use it for. Haha.
Danna D.
Well facebook has changed a lot of the past years, i don't use it as much anymore, but the app is good if your on the go and if you happen to have a phone that takes apps.
Amanda M.
Ramseur, NC
Facebook has been a great way for me to find old friends and family and keep in touch and reconnect. It's one of my favorite social networks It's convenient and easy to use
Amber W.
Bakersfield, CA
I use Facebook to stay in touch with my family and friends. It has been great to reconnect with some people from the past. Do not like how they continue to mess with our privacy. Overall, it is the best place for socializing on line
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?