BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Haydee R.
Doral, FL
You can stay connected to your family/friends/interests. You can share stats of your life and stay in touch with people you care. Can also have fun playing games together, etc.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Facebook. I've gotten older relatives to join who normally keep away from/don't understand computers. The only downside is getting invites to all those facebook games!
Emili T.
Tulsa, OK
I love being on facebook. It's not the perfect app, but I'm definitely on it quite a bit for the different mom groups that I'm in. I use it to communicate a lot of the time.
keelia  J.
Fairburn, GA
I use different social networks . Facebook i made when i was little and I use it to check up on my family (because we don't live in the same city) and see what they are doing .
Danielle N.
Redding, CA
I love facebook to stay in touch with all my friends and family who are far away. I even have a business page on there and that allows me to do more business than just local.
Amaya M.
Jersey City, NJ
This app takes up a whole bunch of space and I also have to download messenger to message people on a separate app for the same thing plus I don't really use Facebook anymore
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
I like facebook although it can be easy to get caught up in, Its a great place to catch up with friends and family and see how their lives are going and seeing the kids etc.
Amanda M.
Jonesboro, AR
Had good intentions when started . The users have abused it for negative reactions . Cyber bullying. Needs to be taken down for awhile so people can have normal lives again
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
FaceBook is a great way to reconnect w/ friends and family. Definitely has come a long way since the beginning, however some of their updates/privacy settings need a bit work.
Jessica S.
Conroe , TX
I personally don't like Facebook becasue I use other apps on my phone but I like to have it to get in touch with sister , mom and siblings it's a great social media app to have
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?