BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Great way to stay in touch with friends and family. I have found all classmates on Facebook and reconnect with them. I would recommend it but just like all social media networks.
Eric D.
Lakewood, NJ
This is the app that changed everyone's life. It connects you to the rest of the world in so many different ways and keeps you connected with people that live all over the world.
Karen S.
Thonotosassa, FL
I have to say, it's overrated. I do use it to keep in touch with family and friends around the country. It's pretty easy to use, I just don't like how many stupid things pop up.
Morgan R.
Facebook is a fantastic way to build community, business, and friendships. It allows family near or far stay in contact and see what is happening in a loved ones everyday life!
Rachel Z.
Palmer, MA
Facebook is a great way to connect with friends and family! Whether it's sharing pictures from a recent vacation or talking about your day, it makes staying in Touch very easy!
Danielle S.
I am a fan of Facebook, but also not at the same time. I think Facebook is great to keep in touch with people but also bad because it can destroy relationships and cause drama.
melissa k.
Stowe, PA
Like being able to keep in touch with family out of state . but the whole not getting to see things in your time line that you wanna see and see all the adds are getting old
Maddi C.
As a 15byear old, I don't really use Facebook anymore except to save old photos and to connect to the friends I have that are only on facebook. Facebook as gotten a kind of washed up, there's so many social medias like it now, and improved
Haydee R.
Doral, FL
You can stay connected to your family/friends/interests. You can share stats of your life and stay in touch with people you care. Can also have fun playing games together, etc.
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
FaceBook is a great way to reconnect w/ friends and family. Definitely has come a long way since the beginning, however some of their updates/privacy settings need a bit work.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?