BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Destiny I.
Folcroft
When I was younger, I was excited to make a Facebook account. But now that Instagram, Snapchat, etc. have been out.. I don't use Facebook. I only use Facebook to sign up on websites.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
I think facebook is so cool!!! I'm glad it was invented it helps keep in contact with close family and long time friends. 🙌✨😍💯💌😘 I'm kind of addicted to facebook for sure
Heather R.
Meadowview, Va
I think it's a great way to connect with friends and family. I keep my page on private. The only thing I can't stand on facebook is all the sharing. Sometimes it's just too much.
Tolene A.
Great way to keep in touch with friend and family all over the world. You just have to be cautious of your settings (everyone can see vs. only friends) sometimes it may default to everyone and you may not realize. Other than that, it's the best.
Ryan C.
Marion, sc
I use Facebook so much during the day. I am always connected to it via cell phone. The first thing I do when I wake up is check to see what notifications I got while I was sleeping.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Facebook is very popular . I really like it I follow some good people so it encourages u . Also they had so many way to use Facebook now .i like to watch cooking video on Facebook .
Nicole D.
Philadelphia, PA
Been in Facebook since it was an experiment! Way before moms, Grandmoms and little brothers had access to your life! I hated once they opened up to all people except college! Smdh
Matthew A.
Celina, OH
I have a lot of friends and family around the country and facebook is the best way we stay connected. Even my grandparents have figured it out. Don't know how we lived without it.
Rachael D.
Franklin, KY
I love facebook. A lot of my friends and family live out of town, and facebook helps us all keep in touch. however, I highly dislike the new messenger app. I don't like how, if installed, it has access to just about everything in my phone.
Adriana P.
I really like Facebook great way to keep in touch I dislike that it's easy to be scammed it happens very often and I don't like that it allows wrong images and horrific videos.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?