BY FACEBOOK, INC.

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??22 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...6 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Shannon M.
Orange, CA
I'm giving Facebook a B rating just for the simple fact that you now have to download the messenger app in order to read your messages from your friends. Which I think is stupid and I have yet to do it.
estefany h.
Union, NJ
I use Facebook all the time like 24/7. it is one of the ways I keep in contact with my love ones but i don't get why they created the messaging aside from the Facebook app... doesn't makes sense to me
Gissell C.
There's a lot of things you can do in Facebook. You can keep in touch with friends and family, Post pictures, play games and many more. I don't use Facebook anymore but it's an alright social media site.
Brittany C.
I use facebook daily, I also have a few business pages and on that aspect i am not very satisfied. The fact that you have to pay in order for people to even be able to see your page is a little ridiculous, that's why i have taken to different social media site for business.
Danielle J.
This isn't my favorite app but I could live without it. I've kept in touch with friends and family over the years and I've also found old friends using it. I most likely will never stop using Facebook.
kelsie s.
Surprise, AZ
I don't use Facebook as often as I used to but it is still really good for keeping in touch with distant relatives and people who I went to school with. Great for giving periodical updates of my life.
Megan H.
Sidney, AR
I love the Facebook app! It makes checking your Facebook on your smartphone so much easier! Facebook is a huge part of society now and almost everyone has Facebook, so this is an extremely useful app!
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
Really, there isn't anything I can complain about for facebook. It keeps me in touch with my friends near and far. It is responsible for quite a few friendships, relationships, and many wonderful days
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
Facebook is addicting. get out before its to late! I have an account and Its really cool because you can stay connected with your friends and stuff. You can also stalk your crush so thats a big plus.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
A great way to stay in contact with people, I have been a member since they only allowed college students to be members. It has definitely come very far since then. The privacy settings have gotten a lot better and has made this a much safer social networking site than myspace.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?