BY FACEBOOK, INC.

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??22 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...6 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
I love Facebook. In fact, I think I love it a little too much.. (Hmmm.) HOWEVER, it is TERRIBLE on Windows Phone. I prefer to use it on iOS because it runs a lot faster and doesn't constantly boot me off.
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
Great way to keep in touch with people, but i hate how it constabtly shows you what your friends and family comment and like. I want to see what people are posting not some stupid video that they liked.
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Facebook has glitches all the time! I see stuff on my newsfeed I don't care too much about, and get too mqny notifications about things. But I do lije it to connect with people, and enjoy running my facebook page.
Silje B.
Great to stay in touch with friends from back home (Norway), and I like how my public nail page is set up. Now groups, I wish there was better settings and controls to manage facebook groups for admins.
Danielle G.
Lorain, OH
I like the facebook app. I love that I can add brands and pages to my feed by liking them. I love that I can control which people's posts show up on my wall without having to delete people who annoy me.
Brittany C.
Savannah, TN
I love how easy it is to communicate and get word out to family and friends. Facebook has been known to help find thieves, missing children, and missing things. It's amazing the power that one site has.
Shakis D.
Facebook has changed so much. At times I will sign into the app and I would see the interface would be completely different however, it does not take me long to figure out the new features that they've added.
Amber A.
Pascagoula, MS
I have a love hate relationship with Facebook. When I get on there I'm on it for at least an hour just scrolling. I like it to keep in touch with out of state family and keep up with friends I don't get to see often. But it can cause some drama. All in all, I really like the app.
Dahlia L.
Ottawa, IL
I love facebook, but I don't love all these new updates and adds. It's a great way to keep updated with friends and family, but the games have even gotten to be bothersome. It's a love hate relationship.
Dominique W.
Harrisburg, PA
Although Facebook helps me remember peoples birthday and stay intocuh when I'm having phone issues, I get tired and bored with it if I use it too much. It has a way of dying then rebirthing itself.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?