BY FACEBOOK, INC.

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??22 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...6 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Lori K.
Bardstown, KY
I like using Facebook to keep in touch with my friends and family. I am not enjoying how controlling it has become over those of us who have pages on Facebook and what it is allowing others to see from us.
Victoria S.
I love facebook because I love to be updated on the events that are going on in my friends lives, however I hate the app on the iPhone and I hate the messagener app, they are both very slow and always crash on me.
Kammy W.
Medaryville, IN
I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone! But it was good until that, and before everybody did nothing but whine on it.
Zuleika S.
Cleveland, OH
Very good way to keep in touch with relatives somewhere else but I definitely hate all the game request and also I hate how I have to download the Facebook messenger on my phone in order to send messages .
Teresa B.
Facebook is a great way to stay in contact with friends and family members who are far away, however there are a lot of concerns about their privacy practices especially since they came out with the messenger app. The app for the Ipod/Iphone is very glitchy and times out quite often.
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
Great way to keep in touch with people, but i hate how it constabtly shows you what your friends and family comment and like. I want to see what people are posting not some stupid video that they liked.
Danielle G.
Lorain, OH
I like the facebook app. I love that I can add brands and pages to my feed by liking them. I love that I can control which people's posts show up on my wall without having to delete people who annoy me.
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
I love Facebook. In fact, I think I love it a little too much.. (Hmmm.) HOWEVER, it is TERRIBLE on Windows Phone. I prefer to use it on iOS because it runs a lot faster and doesn't constantly boot me off.
Dahlia L.
Ottawa, IL
I love facebook, but I don't love all these new updates and adds. It's a great way to keep updated with friends and family, but the games have even gotten to be bothersome. It's a love hate relationship.
Keona W.
I enjoy Facebook because I get to chat with my family and old friends from school that don't live near me anymore. I really keeps you up to date on what is going on and the recent things in everyone's lives.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?