BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
I love keeping up with friends and family on here, but its a total waste of time and can be very addictive. Plus I don't like the layout...I want to see things in order, not what they think I should see first.
Brenda G.
Brownsville, TX
Facebook provides a great way for people to keep in contact. You are able to 'like' different things which help show who you are and become friends with people from all over the world. You have to be wary of how much information you divulge though because many people will have access to it.
Kammy W.
Medaryville, IN
I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone! But it was good until that, and before everybody did nothing but whine on it.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
I'm constantly on Facebook, whether I'm browsing through status' or uploading photos. I really like the app and its ease of use. I also like that I can create a page for my business to help get my name out.
Katy C.
North Wales, PA
I used to really enjoy Facebook. I love being able to see what my friends and family are up to, but with my blog, I haven't gotten much use out of it. It doesn't help promote anything and when they started making everyone use the Messenger app for the phone, that really turned me off.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
I am definitely addicted to Facebook! I use this app throughout the whole day. i love to keep up with my friends and family that I do not get to see everyday or that don't even live in the same state as me.
Amanda S.
Facebook is the social media platform I use the most. I connect with all of my family and close friends on Facebook so that I can see what they're up to and keep in contact with those I don't see as often.
Teresa B.
Facebook is a great way to stay in contact with friends and family members who are far away, however there are a lot of concerns about their privacy practices especially since they came out with the messenger app. The app for the Ipod/Iphone is very glitchy and times out quite often.
Victoria S.
I love facebook because I love to be updated on the events that are going on in my friends lives, however I hate the app on the iPhone and I hate the messagener app, they are both very slow and always crash on me.
Lori K.
Bardstown, KY
I like using Facebook to keep in touch with my friends and family. I am not enjoying how controlling it has become over those of us who have pages on Facebook and what it is allowing others to see from us.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?