BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
You HAVE to have Facebook. Everyone has one. To me it’s losing popularity and everyone says it’s for “old people”. It’s mainly a more personal site as everyone is now more interested in the “followers” sites where you can engage with more people.
Queen D.
Darlington, SC
I use to be addicted to Facebook but not anymore. The only reason why I use Facebook is to stay in contact with my family and people I call my friends. I love to share pictures on Facebook. I think I visit Facebook twice a day and thats it.
Lexi W.
I love Facebook!! Being able to stay in touch with family and friends that you live far away from is awesome!!! Sharing memories and photos with timeslines and seeing families grow - love it!!!! Highly recommend!!!
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
Great way to connect with people, but I deleted mine after awhile because I got annoyed with everyone. People mostly post pictures and videos, which is what instagram is for.
heaven n.
Bakersfield
I don’t really use facebook anymore. I go on it to catch up on certain people but i dont post anything on there. I feel like facebook died for me really quick. I was only “obsessed” with it for about a year & then it got old for me.
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
I use this app mainly to stay connected to family and friends. I sometimes follow business pages as well. The app is great and easy to use and was my first social media app. The messenger integration is a bit weird but I can work around that.
Veronica V.
Westlake
I’m in this app everyday! Posting stuff & commenting on my friends post. Laughing at memes. I just scroll & relax most of the day. It’s also how I keep in touch with my friends all over. I even met some of my friends on here.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I love Facebook! It’s a very easy way to keep up with family and friends that you don’t get to see all the time. You can upload pictures, videos and status with a click of a button. I would recommend to everyone.
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I love being able to keep in contact with friends and family through this website/app. but all the update are just extremely frustrating and I do get highly annoyed with certain things on or dealing with the site,
Haley C.
I love Facebook! Now a days, this is the way that a lot of people want to communicate. Whenever you are on a cruise, they focus on Facebook too. I feel like Facebook is something that will never die out.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?