BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
I love keeping up with friends and family on here, but its a total waste of time and can be very addictive. Plus I don't like the layout...I want to see things in order, not what they think I should see first.
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR
I use this all the time, I really like it, the only thing I wish is that they would quit changing things so much. A lot of the time, there are changes that are not the best and it makes things harder to find.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
Probably my least favorite app but essential for keeping up with people. There seems to always be a problem with the app or the website. But again, it has become such a part of our lives that I have to use it.
Lovey G.
Tulsa, OK
As long as I keep my notifications turned off I enjoy this app. With the recent updates regarding all the information that they gather and share about it you, it seems a little creepy and could be dangerous.
Georgina R.
Richmond, VA
I think that I simple lost interest in Facebook. I moved on to tumblr because things seemed to get a little bit more interesting over there. It's good to see what's going on people's lives but honestly, sometimes people just air a little too much and people take it a little too serious.
Brenda G.
Brownsville, TX
Facebook provides a great way for people to keep in contact. You are able to 'like' different things which help show who you are and become friends with people from all over the world. You have to be wary of how much information you divulge though because many people will have access to it.
Brittany K.
Sherwood, AR
I enjoy Facebook for the most part. It can get a little old with everyone asking you to like this or that or send them stuff for games. But being able to keep up with out of town friends and family is great.
Marykate  H.
Oak Lawn, IL
This app is meh. I deleted it awhile back because it was killing my battery and eating my data. I had to redownload it recently for a game. Hate how you have to use messenger for messages. Wish I could go without but I play jurassic park builder and it won't work without it. heart breaking.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
Facebook drives me a bit crazy. It's a nice way to keep in contact with people, but I just hate some of the things I see. Too many people are constantly fighting. It can be entertaining though, so there's that.
Jennifer R.
Bay City, TX
I live on facebook lol is that bad? I love sharing whats on my mind with family and friends it keeps me connected with them thru social network when I cant be there physically with each and everyone at times.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?