BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
Facebook is getting old. It is barely even used as a social media site anymore. It's just constant scrolling and watching videos and liking posts (mostly from pages I like, and not so much my friends and family).
Abigail H.
It's an okay site, but.. I feel that it was better back in the day than it is now. I still like the fact though that it's a great site to use so you can stay connected to relatives, friends, and stuff like that.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
I do like Facebook. I connect with my friends and family across the globe, which is wonderful. However, with each update the program gets more an more annoying and i can't see what i want to see on my newsfeed.
Mariia V.
Delano, Ca
Facebook is an app you can connect with people all over the world ! And talk to them , you can even call them 😁 it's crazy right ? But it's an awesome app even though rarely people use it it's still by far a great app !
Cristina T.
Westminster, CA
I like keeping in touch with my friends and family but I don't like Facebook keeping track of me. Basic mantra: if the product is free, then you're the product. Ever look at those ads on the side and wonder how they managed to personalize it so well? Your profile is an advertiser's gold mine.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
I think I like Facebook, but there are times I hate Facebook. I must say that it's great to keep in touch with family and friends though. I guess it's all about keeping a balance with real life and social media.
Kaitlin A.
I love Facebook, It's a great site to talk to relatives and share pictures across the world to friends and so forth. I just dislike all the updates and changes. I like the original. They should just stick to it :)
natalia s.
Caldwell, ID
I had Facebook for several years but deleted it because I was so tired of the negativity that goes on there. I love staying connected to friends and family, but all the negative comments and fighting just brought me down so I got rid of it. It's a great social networking site other than that.
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
I love facebook. Everyone is on it and I have been able to even stay in touch with my old teachers. I love also that even though I don't have a smartphone, this is one site that I can still get on from my phone.
Georgina R.
Richmond, VA
I think that I simple lost interest in Facebook. I moved on to tumblr because things seemed to get a little bit more interesting over there. It's good to see what's going on people's lives but honestly, sometimes people just air a little too much and people take it a little too serious.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?