BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Liliana C.
Pomona, CA
I do use facebook I must admit, but I'm so tired of all the pictures of children with cancer and the "you will go to hell if u don't click like" post. seriously ppl?? its like 80% of my feed is dumb things like that
Marlene V.
Bronx, NY
I don't like Facebook because I have to be reminded of how not popular I am lol but seriously it is a great social tool but should never be allowed to get in the way of school or work. People of all ages use it now.
Sarah H.
Facebook is a must have for keeping up with your friends and family. It is a good place to post updates, and a way to keep up with what those around you are doing.
Shelby p.
I love Facebook! Living 2000 miles away from my friends and family, it's a great way to keep up with all of them. I do think the actual app for the phones needs quite a bit of work, other than that, love Facebook!
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
I've had facebook now for about 7 years now I have to say that I am obsessed with facebook. I have it connected on my phone where i receive all the notifications to my phone and I'm also able to send private messages.
brittany b.
Gainesville, FL
Great for keeping in touch with family and friends, most of the time you can find anyone you want on Facebook. Over the years, I have watched the developers create and destroy the application for it, slowing it down, lots of bugs, lots of sponsored ads, tracking... etc. But it's free, and convenient.
Sarah V.
Mukwonago, WI
The platform is fine, but the app becomes more and more cumbersome with each upgrade. I am still able to control my newsfeed, to some extent, on a computer. But on my phone find it difficult to control what I see.
Lindsey A.
Tewksbury, MA
Facebook is a fading trend. I used to be on it all day, but now I am on other sites more often. Less people are using it for communication and rather just using it when they want to upload mass amounts of pictures.
Courtney I.
There are always a lot of updates with the Facebook/Messenger app. It's probably one of my most used apps. It's been crashing more often than not but I assume an update is right around the corner that will address it.
Stephanie L.
Des plaines, IL
Facebook can be good or bad. It can be addicting, getting stalked is creepy, people can blow up your notifications with game requests, etc. It also let's you keep in contact with people you haven't seen in forever. The app, however, comsistently crashes for me and it's hard to sort the news feed now.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?