BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
I love Facebook! I love being able to keep in touch with family and friends that don't live nearby. They have been able to watch my son grow and I know they love that. I also love playing the games. It's a great website!
Jessamy A.
Great to keep up with people. Easy to navigate.

However, too many adds. Plus the layout changes all the time without anyone asking. The fact that my timeline changed to the way it is now, without my asking is not fair.
Karina R.
Rosedale, NY
I love facebook. I just wish they would update their facebook app for the iphone. Ever since iOS 8 came out, the app constantly freezes and makes my iphone 4s freeze as well. Other than that, I still enjoy using facebook.
Kayenat H.
Facebook is almost as important as peoples food intake!! I am addicted, but in a good way. I can keep in touch with friends I haven't seen in years, but the sad part is when i do meet in person, I know everything that has been happening in their life lol
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with people you don't get to see often. Also it is a great way to reconnect with people that you may have lost touch with year ago. It's a great platform and good privacy settings.
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
I used to always go on Facebook. I think that over the years the site just became too much of ads all over the place and I got tired of it. Only reason I still keep the app is to stay in touch with other family members.
Megan M.
Facebook is not one of my main social media apps, but I still use it frequently. I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias.
Alisha W.
Anniston, AL
I hate to admit it but I am a Facebook junkie >_< I use it as a way to keep up with what's going on with friends and family, to share and see pictures, to take stupid little quizzes and play all of the addicting games.
Michelle Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Im on facebook on and off all day. It's a great way to keep in touch with family and friends near and far. I love to share pics of my kids with the family on there. It's nice sometimes just to write how you feel on there.
Vanessa G.
I have a love hate relationship with Facebook. It allows me to easily keep in touch with friends that I do not call on a regular basis but I am tried of the non-stop adds and the drivel that people post on their pages.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?