BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Amy M.
Galion, OH
Facebook is a really good social media site. It allows you to keep in touch with friends and family across the country, or even the world. Definitely a great way to keep in touch with high school classmates after graduation.
Dana S.
Facebook started out as the top social network but I think now people are getting somewhat bored with it. I do not use it much but I think it is a good way to stay in touch with friends and family and see what they are up to.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
Facebook is a great way to keep up with family and friends. However, I think the quality has declined in the care of the website. It's really confusing at times (even for a teen!) and glitchy too, on the computer and apps.
Ashley C.
I have been on facebook for years. I do love staying connecting with so many people I have met throughout my life. Great social networking site for the young and old.
Jacky M.
Great way to keep in touch with friends and catch up on everyday news. Love the computer layout, hate the mobile version. Messenger app is completely unnecessary and annoying to keep switching from Facebook to Messenger.
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends especially when they live farther away. I like to share photos and also see photos posted from all my family members and friends that I don't always see often.
Nancy R.
Los Angeles, CA
There is really not a day that goes by with out me using Facebook. It has become part of my life and it helps me keep in touch with many old friends. One thing i don't like is the advertisements that fill up my news feeds.
Alisha W.
Anniston, AL
I hate to admit it but I am a Facebook junkie >_< I use it as a way to keep up with what's going on with friends and family, to share and see pictures, to take stupid little quizzes and play all of the addicting games.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with people you don't get to see often. Also it is a great way to reconnect with people that you may have lost touch with year ago. It's a great platform and good privacy settings.
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
I used to always go on Facebook. I think that over the years the site just became too much of ads all over the place and I got tired of it. Only reason I still keep the app is to stay in touch with other family members.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?