BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Guadalupe Y  .
Ya nose si esta aplicasion es buena o mala, yo estoy sienpre metida en Facebook aveses ya asta me aburro, pero algo que me gusta de esta aplicasion es que puedo encontrar a amigos de antes y platicar con familiares que estan lejos.
Kourtney M.
Ithaca, NY
While there are many things I love AND hate about Facebook, I can't deny it is still the #1 social network. It is still the best place, by far, to advertise my music, as well as my various blogs. Everyone is there, even my grandma.
Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
Facebook seems to be the number one form of communication these days, which is both good and bad. But it's a great way to reconnect with old friends, make new friends, and keep far away family up to date on what's going on in your life
Aileen S.
Covina, CA
I use to have the Facebook app but once they started forcing everyone to have the messenger app I deleted it off my phone, what a waste of memory. Now I just use it on my laptop so I can see all the useless posts to waste time.
Gena A.
Sitka , KY
I am on facebook a lot.. More than I'd like to admit.. I catch myself looking at it several times a day. I think really out of boredom. It does help me to keep up with friends and family who I don't see on a regular basis.
Sharon  A.
Port Huron, MI
There are some people who prefer the webpage over the app but I'm not one of them, I think it is more convenient than the website and it's just plain out easier. You can do all of your favorite things right there on your phone
Maria Q.
Mercedes, TX
I guess it was really fun when i started on facebook it has made such a hit havnt been on it for like ever well facebook was pretty much a pretty bad turn out for me well in my opinon anyways everyone has their own experinces.
Laura B.
I LOVE facebook!!! I get so much out of it like keeping in contact with friends and family and seeing what they're up to. Also following my favorite brands, I get to stay up to date with their products and enter sweepstakes!
Patricia O.
Valdosta, GA
The facebook app is so much easier than using it in safari! I wish it would show me everything that's most recent in my news feed instead of just 'popular' items. I miss a lot of stuff that way but I still find the app useful.
LaDeidra L.
The main purpose of facebook was to be able to keep in contact with your family and friends once you move along in life but now that has changed a bit but overall i think this is a cool site its popularity has helped it be #1
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?