BY FACEBOOK, INC.

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??19 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Jasmine D.
When Facebook came out it was one of the best social media apps out. Now the main people who uses it still is older adults and kids. I personally do not like facebook it's gone downhill since the last time I had it, It's full of catfishes which isn't safe especially for kids.
Fabiola H.
Port st Lucie, FL
Good way to keep in touch with family and friends that are far, the chat and video chat works great; however is very hard maintain the privacy sometimes when they change the rules every now and then
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
I love using Facebook to keep up with distant friends and family who I don't get to see everyday. It's great for sharing moments in your life with people you love and seeing theirs as well. Excellent social media tool
Stephanie A.
Oxford, OH
The Facebook app makes it so much easier to access my account than to go in through the browser on my phone. I don't like that you can't do everything on the Facebook app on your phone that you can do on a computer, but for the most part it is convenient and easy to use.
Margeaux D.
Port Charlotte, FL
The site is pretty cool and the app is good too. It's nice to keep in touch with everyone and see what they're up to. However the spoiler alerts and the stupid drama is incessant. I know that has to do with my friends list and not the site itself but still. I am very appreciative of the fact that I can unfollow someone without the whole why are we not fb friends anymore bs.
Becky T.
I love the facebook app! the only thing I do not like is how on the android devices, you cannot sort your news feed by most recent. You have to click the 3 lines at the top right hand of the screen and go to most recent. Change that and it would definitely get 5 stars!
LaKesha W.
Oceanside, CA
Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with old friends and family. I also find it beneficial because certain brands offer coupons for products I readily use for my family. There can be a bit of "dirty laundry" airing, but that doesn't affect my experience...just scroll on!
Lindsey M.
St Helena Is, SC
I've deleted my account. Very boring to me and a lot of drama I'm not interested in happens on this site. I don't have many close friends to socialize with anyways so I don't miss it much. I used it for the games mostly which are now apps I can download so no harm no foul.
Samantha M.
Fairhope, AL
I check my Facebook at least once a day....but usually way more than that. It makes it east to communicate with friends that you don't see regularly and have group conversations for planning events. Your profile can be as private as you want it to be which is nice.
Emily A.
Facebook is definitely one of the most used social networks among people I know, but I feel like it's losing users to other social networking sites. I don't tend to post as much to Facebook as I do to Instagram and Twitter. The privacy settings are confusing as well.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?