BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Maria  V.
Fresno, CA
I like being on fb because I make a lot of new friends and chatting with them are fun a d they also have this beauty group page that I love being on because they have many tips a d trick that show and I learn a lot from that page and also know what my subscribers have been doing.
Adriana C.
Washington, DC
Sometimes crashes but has gotten better about showing things I like and is overall easy to use and connect to people around me. My favorite thing about it is seeing who is near you - it was really useful when I went to Europe so I knew which friends were there so we could meet up.
Chelsey W.
Mishawaka, IN
Facebook has definitely come a long way in the past 10 years I've been using it. It was really popular then died down for a bit. Maybe it was because I got older and wanted to follow what friends and family were doing. Pretty cool how they have now added games and a chat service!
Angel I.
I used to be on FB as much as possible, after a few years of getting back with old friends and connecting with family and other people in the Beauty Industry, I am on and off. I spend an hour or less on FB. Still a great Social Media network but I am ready for more exciting things
Tiffany M.
I used to love Facebook, but lately it's been going down hill. Most people share videos or pictures from others and don't really do status updates anymore. Also, with the invasion of privacy and being forced to download the new messenger app, I don't use it as much anymore.
Amber H.
Alexander, AR
I stay on Facebook all day long. I love that you can easily scroll and see all of the pictures. It even gives you notifications if someone is going live or have posted a picture in a long time. I always love posting my pictures on Facebook  Love it!
Chantel W.
Gladstone, MI
I love Facebook. It's a great way to connect with people you might not be able to see on a daily basis. It has allowed me to stay in touch with friends and family that have moved or live in different states. And I've been able to stay in touch with old high school friends.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Addicted to this app. I love it and check mine daily. The only thing I don't like is that you can't just browse people. Only people they recommend Or people you may know. I love the different groups and I have my own as well. It's fun and like I said, addicting. On it daily.
Jasmine D.
When Facebook came out it was one of the best social media apps out. Now the main people who uses it still is older adults and kids. I personally do not like facebook it's gone downhill since the last time I had it, It's full of catfishes which isn't safe especially for kids.
Cindy B.
Moulton, AL
Not for us! We have been Facebook free for over a year now, and really don't mind at all. There are always people who do not practice censorship on social media, and for the life of me I do not understand why.

The one thing I miss is keeping up with family from out of town.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?