BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
Facebook is a great tool to keep in contact with friends and family, but beware what you post on it. Some people post their entire lives on it, and there is always someone watching you. I use it less and less, now that I know the CIA and other agencies will spy on you through there.
Brianne S.
There are a couple complaints i have with facebook. Privacy. Many times they claim things cannot be seen or if you click on something they don't tell you that the app you clicked on or the link can take pictures off your main profile page. Its a good way to keep up in touch with family.
Maria C.
It's a cool place to stay connected with friends and family all over the world. I use to also share pictures and videos. Share statuses. I don't always share my personal stuff I keep it private, because there's a lot of nosey people and can start drama. Be careful what you post. ;)
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I think this one is everyone's top #1 social media out there , this app helps by getting closer to your love ones & by communication with the ones that live far away . I love the fact that you see how everyone's day is doing & by checking up on them making sure they are okay.
Jennifer H.
Lakeport, CA
Facebook is a good social network. I like to keep in touch with family and friends on there since we do not live close anymore. I do not like all the advertisements, seems like there are more and more all the time. Spam is getting bad also, but I guess that comes with the internet world.
Maria  V.
Fresno, CA
I like being on fb because I make a lot of new friends and chatting with them are fun a d they also have this beauty group page that I love being on because they have many tips a d trick that show and I learn a lot from that page and also know what my subscribers have been doing.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I like facebook and I do use it a lot but it is getting kind of boring I guess that's what happens first myspace facebook then something else will be next I like seeing what my family and friends are up to and keeping in touch but seeing the same things over and over gets annoying
Dorian R.
Henderson, NV
I'm always on Facebook. It's a great way to keep my family in Hawaii updated on how my kids are doing, what's going on in my life. Also it's a good way to reconnect with old friends, and classmates! The one thing I don't really like are all the changes they've made to the website.
Angel I.
I used to be on FB as much as possible, after a few years of getting back with old friends and connecting with family and other people in the Beauty Industry, I am on and off. I spend an hour or less on FB. Still a great Social Media network but I am ready for more exciting things
Ana Q.
Amarillo, TX
Facebook was such an innovating invention. What better way to stay up to date and in touch with friends, family and colleagues? One thing to beware of: Over Sharing. Don't be that person. Also, Please please be careful what you post and who can see it. There are private settings!
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?