BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Amanda W.
S Portland, ME
I admit it! I'm addicted to Facebook! I love seeing what my friends are doing, finding great buys because friends have share them and staying in contact with friends and family that i can't even see once a week. I'm sick of the stalking though. FB tracks our searches and it weirds me out.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Facebook is wonderful for keeping up with friends and staying in peoples lives when you're too busy to actually meet up, you can still catch up and see how people are doing. The most annoying thing about facebook is the advertisements and all the requests people send out with random games.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Respecto a la aplicacion tiene muchisimos pro y contras, uno de sus pro es que tenemos acceso a nuestras redes sociales en todas parte y nos permite compartir fotos en el instante su contra es que la aplicacion suele no procesar bien las actualizaciones de tus amigos y tiene a deternerse
Robyn R.
Lake Tapps , WA
Facebook is great... when you're on a computer. The app is downright frustrating. Every time it updates the app constantly crashes, freezes and lags like no other. I have to uninstall it and reinstall it just to be able to use it. It updates every 2 weeks so you can see my frustration.
Karen A.
Chula Vista, CA
I love facebook! I used to deny that I was obsessed with it but I think I am! there is no day that I don't check if I have messages or notifications! I really like the idea of being connected with my friends, family, It's an easier way of knowing what is going on in your friend's lifes
Ashley M.
Des Moines , WA
Love facebook , hate how much they change the layout on the mobile app constantly . I wish the timeline would always be on most recent posts instead of it being random . I hate liking something and then seeing it was posted 2 days ago , that just makes it look like I stalked their page . Lol .
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
It's alright. It just takes forever to load and, sometimes, my notifications are messed up. When I mention someone in a post where there are lots of other comments, they can't find what I said and they give up trying. I sort of liked the little cute noises the iPhone app does though!
Brianne S.
There are a couple complaints i have with facebook. Privacy. Many times they claim things cannot be seen or if you click on something they don't tell you that the app you clicked on or the link can take pictures off your main profile page. Its a good way to keep up in touch with family.
Cesar R.
San Fernando , CA
Facebook was a time consuming app, but was really a good way to distract myself, but then it started getting really boring with the ads and the "like" post and the weird videos and now with the new messanger app, it's really not the same as it used to be, which is a big disappointment
Nishita K.
Cambridge, MA
I think facebbok is getting boring these days. I'm a huge facebbok junkie. and maybe they may be trying too hard. but i find it slightly boring now. stalking people on fb is a hobby for all. still everyone should have an fb account because it keps you intouch with friends and family.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?