BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Amanda W.
S Portland, ME
I admit it! I'm addicted to Facebook! I love seeing what my friends are doing, finding great buys because friends have share them and staying in contact with friends and family that i can't even see once a week. I'm sick of the stalking though. FB tracks our searches and it weirds me out.
Jan a.
I actually really like this app, I can share photos with my fam and friends even when they live far away, i use this app a few times a day. There is 2 issues I can’t see the people that visited my page. And wile using this app the battery in my cell get low very quick. Else than that I love this app.
Marsha M.
I've been hooked on Facebook for years! Its a lot of fun keeping up with friends and the latest news in social media. So many people use Facebook for gossip now days. Its free and you can use it to network.
Erika B.
Newark, NJ
Facebook was great when it first started, but now i feel like everything is about profit and your stuff really isn't private. There is so many fine print and sharing going on that we do not know. I still use it so i can stay in touch with family but i wish it didn't evolve as much as it has.
Sadia I.
Bartlesville , OK
Don't love the fact that you have to open another app to get to your messages. i used to like it a lot better before when just one app would do all the work :( also i don't like the constant changes being made!
Natalie A.
I think Facebook is a great website to stay in touch with family and great for business pages! The only thing I do not like is that the timeline is never in order. I find it quite annoying but other than that👍
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Facebook is wonderful for keeping up with friends and staying in peoples lives when you're too busy to actually meet up, you can still catch up and see how people are doing. The most annoying thing about facebook is the advertisements and all the requests people send out with random games.
Cristina F.
Yelm, WA
Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with friends but the new messenger updates are just plane terrible. Every single time Facebook comes up with an update you think it can't get any worse and it does. Facebook needs to stop worrying so much about updating and just go back to basics.
Melissa D.
Northhollywood, CA
I like be this app I use Facebook daily every day.. I use this app for talking to my friends and uploading pics and videos. What I like about it is that you it now has filters for pics.yes I recommend to others
Sarah N.
Oreland, PA
I used to enjoy Facebook a lot when it was "the thing" for my generation. Now, my generation has moved onto Twitter and Instagram, leaving a bunch of 30+ year olds on Facebook which can get extremely annoying. Be careful on there too, they ask for your "permission" for a LOT of things...
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?