BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Cookie L.
Shiner, TX
Pretty much my go to place to vent. My relationship is very strained with my family so this is where I can be myself. I have met a lot of great friends and creative people with like minded goals. Only downside there are alot of negative people who post negative things so to use any social media I say have a tough skin because not everyone is going to like you.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Facebook is the ultimate platform of social mefia. You can stay connected to friends, family, and more. A pro about Facebook is the resource of being able to connect and the con is some people turning Facebook into something negative. I believe Facebook will be here foe years to come, so as time changes they will evolve as well.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Of course I love the Facebook app, I highly doubt there are many people that don’t. There are times that the app will crash on my phone but I think that’s normal for any app. If you have an active Facebook account the app is a must!
Allison S.
I feel like Facebook is starting to lose a lot of users because so many people want to go to apps like Instagram. I use Facebook every day still, but I don’t write on people’s walls anymore. When I was younger and texting wasn’t a thing yet, it was all about posting on each other’s walls. Now we can just text someone if we have something to say.
Ashley C.
I feel like I'm constantly on Facebook. I love being able to share photos with family and friends. And also seeing the things they post. It's a great way to see what others have been up to and being able to keep in contact.
Brookelynn E.
Port Huron, MI
I love facebooks camera, it has great effects and the fact that the effects change with the seasons and holidays is amazing, I took this using amazing Halloween effects from the app! #contest #HalloWIN #Halloween #4Days #FavHoliday #Influenster
Faith K.
US
I love Facebook waaaaay too much!! I could spend hours watching videos and scrolling through memes!! I've had Facebook for a few years now and it's just really a great time killer and way to connect with friends and family. Some people even use it to meet new people from around the world. Which is pretty cool.
Shellby M.
I love Facebook I’ve had one for 8 years now and it’s a great way to keep in contact with friends and family as we all move away and advance in life. I don’t like all the ads they show but that’s how things stay free.
Heather M.
Scottsboro, AL
Drama drama drama. It's ok to keep up with family but I mean it's also just a place for people to hide behind the computer and say things they can't say to people's face.
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
Not bad but Facebook has a tendency to irritate me when it comes to my page, not my profile.  There are so many things it tells me I can't post and as a blogger that's kind of a pain.  I won't stop using it anytime soon though because it's one of the largest social media platforms.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?