BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Chanel G.
Bronx, NY
I like FB when it as about re-connecting with long lost friends and keeping a line of communication open, but now its a bunch of over-the-top actors, pity party, Z list wannabe celebs and a bunch of other commercialized nonsense. I'm not on it as much as I used to be,  just the Same thing on different days.
McKay A.
State University, AR
The best social media site/app that currently exists, I love twitter and use it a lot more. But I know one can deny Facebook has paved the way and made social media what it is today. I love the app and use it daily.
Becca R.
Lawrence, MA
I used to use facebook all the time but I definitely don't use it as much as I used to. It's a great way to connect with family and friends, but I've found a lot of my friends have stopped using it as much too. I keep the app on my phone and look at it every now and then to see what people are up to but other than that I never post on there anymore. The facebook app is definitely a lot better than the actual full website.
Hannah W.
Emmetsburg, IA
I have lost all interest in Facebook after the countless updates to make it "better" which in reality has just made it less interesting and more annoying. I loved Facebook when I first started but I feel like it is just a chore now to scroll through the countless spam posts and pointless status updates...
Krista D.
Franklin, TN
I've used Facebook since 2005 when I first moved away for college. Made my transition to a new place and meeting new people SO much more bearable. Now I use it to stay in touch with friends all over and also use it for my business. It's been helpful for making new friends in other parts of the world too!
Brook T.
SUPPLY, NC
I've been on Facebook for over five years now to keep up with my friends and family. The only negative thing I can think of is it not being kid friendly. I would not let my kid have a fb like most parents. I think they need to watch the nudity that is posted and find a better way to take care of scammers
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I like Facebook for staying in touch with family and friends. . I enjoy sharing my family pictures with my families and friends. .. I have family and friends all over the world... So Facebook keep us all in touch..
Brittany M.
Muncie
they are kinda starting to suck they keep blocking so much stuff you can or cant do and its just so much drama i do enjoy talking to friends and getting to video call and stuff i wish they would just chill out and stop removing what you can sell and start making it more fun again to get to talk to friends
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
I've had a few Facebook accounts (personal and business) and I don't have many complaints. I was a huge fan until the resent updates. I don't like that it's trying to add features like Snapchat and Instagram. Other than that it's a great way to keep in touch with friends close and long distant.
Kristie S.
Easton , PA
I love Facebook so much when I wake up I grab my iPhone to see what's going on. I love this site to share photos and keep in touch with family and friends. Also there are great pages on everyday life. Everyone in my house has a fb page. If fb shut down it don't know how we all would go on in life.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?