BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Ashley C.
Best/worst invention ever. Very thankful for the unfollow button. Not fan of their data mining, so intrusive, but there's little that can be done about it. Not a fan of Mark Zuckerberg interjecting his politics into Facebook either.
Destiny P.
Usually I'm not the one to be much into social media sites, but Facebook has helped me in a way. It has helped me with staying in contact with my family and meeting some people who I've became close to now. The only downside is the game request and a few other pesty things.. other than than, Facebook isn't that bad
Alyssa W.
Maitland, FL
As a blogger I am no fan of Facebook since all their changes to "make a better facebook". If you use it just to socialize with friends or keep in contact with old school buddies it's great. However from a page own stand point, I'd rather promote else where. There are many sites that are becoming much better.
Celine M.
Facebook has become boring. I also dislike that the app requires for us to have a messaging app to view messages sent to us from other people. Because of this I use Facebook through Safari so I can still message prople
Audrey R.
I have such a tolerate-hate relationship with Facebook. The great thing is that everyone (even parents and grandparents) are on it. The downside is everything else. I sometimes wonder if I un-followed everyone but like 3 people in my friends list, if that would finally clean up the crap that I wind up seeing.
Cynthia D.
Riverside , CA
I love to use Facebook to keep in touch with my family and friends, they only thing I'm not to happy with is that now we all have to download and app to get messenger it annoys me the fact the it takes me out of Facebook just so I can send a message and then I have to go back. But other then that its great.
Ashley W.
Tyronza, AR
It's all about connections! Want to know what your high school BFF is up to? Find them on Facebook! What is that ex of yours up to? Look him up ... if you're lucky his profile is public ... if not you can still check out his profile pic! Easy to use! Easy to post photos and videos. Easy to keep track of friends and relatives!
julie m.
Facebook is a great way to rekindle with friends from the past. a way to keep in touch with your loved ones who don't live close. and a way to see how your friends families are growing. you can view pictures and videos. I loved the messenger but heard that people can view personal info because when you download it you agree to lots of ways for them to get it. ive been on fb for years and overall I'm happy I started using it.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
I love Facebook. I'm able to keep in contact with many of my friends who I've made on my travels that I can't text because they live in different countries. I use Facebook almost everyday, and it's always getting better.
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Facebook is great for networking and keeping in touch. I love it. I started on Migente.com, then Myspace.com and thought none of these would ever go out of style..but alas they did but facebook really does kick their booty.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?