BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
I honestly don't feel like Facebook is bent on improving anymore, unless it means more money for them. I understand changes to keep sites relevant, but the fact that you have to have an individual app to message-- and that it can gain so much access to your personal life-- is disgusting. I'm over Facebook on my phone.
Leah P.
Girard, GA
Facebook is a fun and convenient way to keep in touch with friends, family, and businesses. It's also a way to meet new friends. If you work as many hours as I do, you need a way to communicate with your family and friends. I have learned a lot about them that I didn't know just buy reading some of their posts.
Christi B.
Jerseyville, IL
Facebook has changed my life. It's changed many lives for that matter Haha. Now that I use it for both personal and business use, it has been a staple in my everyday life. It connects me with old friends, new friends, coworkers, fans, and so much more. If you're not on Facebook, then do so as soon as possible! Lol
Tori A.
I do love Facebook and I get on it just about every day. The only downfall that I really am not fond of is how they have switched the new messenger. I know whenever I get a message on my iPhone I have to download the messenger app, it seems more of a hassle to me. But, I still love everything else about Facebook.
Maria De Jesus B.
I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook. I love the ability to stay in communication with friends and family whom live across the globe. Sometimes I don't enjoy it for the same reason... too much knowledge of what others are doing, lots of bad news, etc. Overall, its great for communicating and networking.
Mary J.
I used to love using Facebook in College. It was exciting and exclusive at the time when it first came out. It has since become a little annoying with all of its notifications and privacy issues. There are also of course the randos you had one class with who are posting weird things which makes things awkward. Other than that I do like it in general, but haven't been pleased with all of the changes that have been made to it lately.
Maricarmen A.
I love Facebook to keep up with friends that are far away from me. It is really amazing for that. I think that they should maybe come out with cool new features, but for now the app does the trick. I really enjoy Facebook.
Quintien T.
Milwaukee, WI
It is a really nice social network. I love the games they have on there. I am able to communicate with many friends from different places. We can stay caught with many things that are happening with out friends and family members. If you don't have a Facebook account yet you should get one as soon as possible.
Brandi B.
Louisa, KY
I used to like facebook a lot more than I do now. I still like it a lot, but I do not like all the suggested posts that have been added. I understand having ads down the side of the page and one every here and there but lately it's every few posts. I Love communicating with everyone, but man, let me see less ads.
Audrey R.
I have such a tolerate-hate relationship with Facebook. The great thing is that everyone (even parents and grandparents) are on it. The downside is everything else. I sometimes wonder if I un-followed everyone but like 3 people in my friends list, if that would finally clean up the crap that I wind up seeing.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?