BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Vanessa S.
I understand that anything posted on the internet is not completely safe but, the fact I can't have a simple profile to connect with my family overseas because an ex can see any & everything I say is ridiculous. I wish they would leave the privacy settings alone & allow the users to choose what they want the public to see.
Nicole D.
Brookfield, CT
I really like Facebook especially now living on my own, it keeps me involved with what is happening with those around me. It lets me invite people to things that I don't have their numbers to keep them involved too. I don't like having to have a separate app for the messenger, it should go back the way it used to be.
Jordan S.
Unless you are over the age of 60 and resides in another country/state, and is trying to connect with your family via social media, then turn Facebook away.

Facebook is full of drama, and your 'privacy' is not really 'private'. Since Facebook went 'public', they can now sell your photos and information away for revenue.
Amber F.
Indianapolis, IN
Been on Facebook for several years. I don't use it as much as I used to, but it's still a great way to keep in touch with friends that you don't live near anymore. I like seeing pictures people post and I love that I have connected with other people from around the country through joining groups based on my interests.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Although I don't really go on Facebook has much . I just like it how you can see your old friends keep contact and also families that aren't near you. There's also groups that friends make to sell stuff, give great advice & etc.
Anika B.
I like Facebook, even if it is falling out style. The one things that bugs me is that you no longer message from the app, you are forced to get the Messenger app. Not everyone has the storage space for that and its inconvenient.
Angelica V.
I find it so useless and stupid especially since people who hate you (vice versa) suddenly become your friend (and you only talk to about 10 people out of the 200+ "friends"). It is also ridiculous that people post private matters and are later angry when others bring up the topic, why even post it for everyone to see? I guess it's only useful for tight knitted groups of friends and people who actually know how to use it (no personal info!)
Heather S.
Cleveland, OH
I personally really like facebook. There are a few aspects of the website I don't like such as the way that people's stories load and the ads. Besides that facebook is a wonderful way to keep in touch with friends and family.
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
I honestly don't feel like Facebook is bent on improving anymore, unless it means more money for them. I understand changes to keep sites relevant, but the fact that you have to have an individual app to message-- and that it can gain so much access to your personal life-- is disgusting. I'm over Facebook on my phone.
Laura S.
APO, AP
Used to be good, now if you want to connect with people or have people see your biz page you have to pay. Nothing is organic anymore. I hate that. Facebook is all about the money now, and my newsfeed has changed drastically from things I used to enjoy seeing and reading to a bunch of paid ads that I don't care about!
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?