BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH
Facebook is addicting and annoying. There are many great things I love about facebook. I wouldn't know my two sisters who were adopted at birth if they hadn't looked me up on Facebook. All the changes FB keeps making though, quite annoying. Many of the new features and adds I don't like very much. it used to be so much simpler.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Facebook is addicting. I use to like it until I realized I was a Facebook wh*re 😫 People are on it way too much nowadays, its annoying. If you have a lot of time on your hands & like drama, then Facebook is for you.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
Removing messages from the app was a stupid move. Having to leave the current app, open another one, respond, and then go back to where you were is totally pointless. There was nothing wrong with the way it was. I feel like that's a trend with the Facebook app - making unnecessary changes to "help" but actually making it more tedious.
Megan H.
Back a few years ago, Facebook was a lot better than it is now. You used to have more control over who could search for you or message you, which I loved.The privacy settings leave a lot to be desired at this point. They changed up all of the settings and its just not as fun as it used to be. I still hate the timeline feature and cover photos, too. It's good for connecting with old friends and out of town family members,though, which is a definite plus.
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
While I do enjoy the ability FB has to get the word out when needed, the ability predators have w this app is scary. There are so many sites set up by Pedophiles, FB needs to be responsible & close them down. Not to mention requiring people to use the messenger app is annoying. Having 2 separate apps & opening & closing is frustrating.
Vanessa S.
I understand that anything posted on the internet is not completely safe but, the fact I can't have a simple profile to connect with my family overseas because an ex can see any & everything I say is ridiculous. I wish they would leave the privacy settings alone & allow the users to choose what they want the public to see.
Justine R.
Philipsburg, PA
I've had nothing but trouble with FB on my iphones. I was always on the latest iOS, and the latest update to the FB app, but it would always freeze.

For some reason, the app seems to be much better on my Galaxy. Still a few glitches, but not bad.

In general, FB is a tool that's not going away any time soon. Embrace it.
Taylor B.
Facebook is a great website/app for staying in touch with close friends and family no matter where they live. You can share pictures, videos, and even video call with Facebook. Facebook is addicting because there is so much to see but at the same time very helpful! If you've never checked out Facebook before, check it out!
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
Works fine overall, pretty much lets you do anything you could on the desktop version. The only thing I don't like is that you have to download the Messenger app now to message people on Facebook through your phone and that takes up a lot of data. I just go to Facebook on Safari if I need to message people from my phone now.
Amber F.
Indianapolis, IN
Been on Facebook for several years. I don't use it as much as I used to, but it's still a great way to keep in touch with friends that you don't live near anymore. I like seeing pictures people post and I love that I have connected with other people from around the country through joining groups based on my interests.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?