BY FACEBOOK, INC.

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??22 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...6 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Charlize B.
Dublin, CA
I think I've had facebook for almost 6 years now. It's a great form of social media. I use to have some problems with facebook, such as false information, accounts being hacked, no privacy etc. But they are hard at work to improve this. I love the fact that you can do almost anything on facebook and reach a wide audience. Just an overall great app.
Andrea S.
Medford, OR
I love using facebook to keep in touch with friends and family, but I wish I felt like I had control over privacy (recent data breach, followed by recent programmer glitch compromised user data). I think the platform started out as something great, open to those with email from an educational institution. As an "open-to-all" program, it's become a swamp of ads and fundafarians with echo-chamber nurturing discussion groups.
Hannah R.
I use Facebook everyday. It’s an amazing app for many reasons. It helps connect with long distant friends and family by phone calls, video chat, or just even texting. I love Facebook. I highly encourage anyone to use it!
Everyday I have to look at this site.  I can keep up with the birthdays of friends, see who is traveling or needs a listening ear and I can access friends quickly that live in other regions of the world.  What did we do before Facebook?  Oh yeah, stand in line at the post office.
Genesis A.
I rather have Facebook then Instagram it's easier to communicate with your family and friends.
Pros: great communications with everyone
Cons: Facebook has been having some small issues with they're site.
Deanna🌹 A.
North Hampton, NH
Facebook helps me keep in touch with family and friends. I like posting pictures and tagging my friends in memes. I’m on Facebook almost everyday. I like seeing what my friends are up to and I comment on their posts.
Beatriz L.
I use FB everyday to keep in touch with friends and family. Also, to keep up with what my friends are up to. I don't think a day passes that I don't use it. New updates and features are also always nice.
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
I used to use facebook all of the time, but I don't use it so much anymore. I don't have any friends or family to talk to, so there's really no point. The only reason I still have my facebook is because of all of the art pages I like. I love looking at different art and saving all of the pictures. I dislike the random updates and the crashes as well, those tend to get extremely annoying.
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
Facebook has a really great app, it makes using it off the browser super easy! The design is really sleek and easy to use. I would recommend getting this app so you can stay connected to friends easier!
Savannah t.
Houston
I love Facebook I love that I get to meet great friends and also get to explore what Facebook has to offer you can connect with family no matter where they are at and also you can share photos and videos you can leave your Facebook public or private or you can even control who sees your posts and who doesn't you can also edit your pictures add cool frames and edit the lightning
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?