BY FACEBOOK, INC.

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??19 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
Facebook shockingly has become the big deal after myspace. i remember telling myself i will never get on facebook. i was a myspace ride or die. lol...since then i am on facebook. i will say you learn a lot more about people that you probably shouldnt know...and its fun to interact with people you normally wouldn't make time for. a lot of wonderful things happen on facebook but it is so packed with drama, i think i might cancel it soon.
Mailan D.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I liked Facebook more when it first started up. I'm not into it as much anymore. There's too many ways for people to spam and fake who they are. Even at times when I report it and they send me a message saying they can't do much about it. I would think it'd matter seeing that I was trying to make sure others were protected from receiving viruses. I like that I can connect with people using it, but I don't think it's worth having.
Yasmin A.
I'm almost glad for all the annoying changes Facebook has made because it finally stopped my slight addiction haha. I use to waste so much time on here when I was in college instead of doing things like studying for a final. With all the recent changes, I finally deactivated my facebook a couple months ago and I don't miss it one bit! Plus now I don't have to read status updates from people who think facebook is their public diary...
Tarah G.
Nancy, KY
Even though I am younger and not an older adult (as seems to be the biggest Facebook audience now), I still really enjoy Facebook. If I go a week or two without logging on I feel like I've missed everything. It's a great way to let family & friends know what's going on with you, make announcements, invite people to things, especially if you want to make it a mass announcement and don't have time to call everyone individually.
Sandra Y.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I got this a few years ago and was using it a ton. Now, i don't really user it as much. Many people "forgot" about it ir don't really care about it anymore, because basically there's no one on it anymore. People use many other good apps that everyone is using and very popular. I would say that Facebook was very popular a few years ago and everyone cared about it, but now, no one really cares about it and not really popular
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
I like FB but I do not love it. I'm only on there thanks to my mom who begged me to get it a few years ago...so its mainly to keep up with family in other states and friends. Whenever I'm on there all its seems to be is people posting daily drama etc or countless selfies lol anyway its a ok app but not really my thing. Plus their privacy settings could be better.
Torre C.
I love/hate facebook. Had I known what I know now, I probably wouldn't have ever created an account. I hate the fact that you can't permanently delete your account. Or can you? It changes so much I really don't know. I hate how it changes formats without a warning and doesn't give you a choice if you want it to change or not. I do love that it is free and it's an awesome way to stay to connected to family members that live far away.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Facebook has completely changed the internet forever! I do like Facebook but it's addicting just like a drug and that's not a good thing, I deleted mine for awhile back and just couldn't go without it thats ridiculous. I mean dont get me wrong it is a way to stay in contact with friends and family but you can do that other ways too. I just dont like how dependant people have become on it thats kind of like a drug honestly.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Still like it, but its best days are clearly over. It used to be cool, but it has started to decline with the creation of programs like instagram and snapchat. It still does the same things as before, but it hasn't grown. I also am annoyed that it takes two separate applications to run the program.
Erin R.
If facebook didn't exist I would of never got in touch with a lot of my old childhood friends to see how they all are doing. I also find it funny that moms and grandmas n even pets have a fb now adays. the only downside is the bloody updates! when u get use to a format zuckerberg goes n changes it on ya. I am I guess old school I enjoyed myspace. I enjoyed decorating my page with background and music and a journal type thing.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?