BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Michelle M.
Changing things practically every week is a bit annoying. Some people hate the message app.. I could care less really. It is a bit annoying sometimes if you don't go thro FB to get to it and want to go back. I feel like I don't really see many people in my feed.. All the same people even tho I have thousands of friends. I have to go look for the certain few. And my loading of new stuff is usually mixed w old stuff posted from days and days ago
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
I love Facebook so much, and I love the app. Makes it easy to stay up to date with everything and you can do everything on the app that you can do on the web. BUT it's really lame that you have to download messenger just to message people on Facebook. Like, why would I want to download a whole other app just for that?
Leah D.
I love Facebook more than any other social media app because it let's me stay so connected to my friends & family. You have total freedom to choose who you're friends with and what sort of content you see, and so you really can personalize your newsfeed to show only the things you want to see. You can share statuses, locations, memories, photos, and so much more on Facebook that keep your loved ones informed when you might not have the time to!
Kara D.
Bristol, VT
Facebook is my social media site of choice. It's easy to stay in contact with old friends and family member that live far away. I love sharing milestones, exciting times and pictures with friends/family and Facebook makes it simple to do at any point and anywhere. The app is pretty straight forward and allows for easy access on the go. I love how professional it is and how even businesses use it as a simple stepping stone to the community.
Brandi R.
Pilot Mountain, NC
Facebook allows me to stay connected with so many old friends and family members that I probably wouldn't be very good at keeping in touch with otherwise. Being able to see people's updates and share photos in one place is very convenient. It's also a great way to get updates on businesses and products I support. The only downside is that it can be easy to get sucked into surfing Facebook and it's important to exercise self-discipline
Mailan D.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I liked Facebook more when it first started up. I'm not into it as much anymore. There's too many ways for people to spam and fake who they are. Even at times when I report it and they send me a message saying they can't do much about it. I would think it'd matter seeing that I was trying to make sure others were protected from receiving viruses. I like that I can connect with people using it, but I don't think it's worth having.
Angela S.
Facebook has its ups and downs. What I love most about it is being able to connect with people I know or have the same interests as me through FB Groups. What I hate most about it is all the drama people air out on their status bars, especially from people I don't know like my friends' friends. I think there's a way to use Facebook to your advantage, especially if you're a business or a brand. Overall, you have to be smart in using it.
Monica G.
Im not gonna lie i have a facebook and it is very addicting to stay on or at least it was before for me but i think from past experience it messes up relationships. But its great for catching up with old friends and family members that live far. But other wise i wouldn't recommend it for people in relationships.
Cameron J.
Wilmington, NC
I love FB to be able to keep up with friends and family. I wish that when I set my news feed to Most Recent, that it would actually do that. I also use FB to promote my online jewelry business. I am not happy about the changes coming up in January that will basically force you to pay to get views - there are some of us that do not have a marketing budget, and so far FB has been a great way to promote on a non-existent budget.
Yasmin A.
I'm almost glad for all the annoying changes Facebook has made because it finally stopped my slight addiction haha. I use to waste so much time on here when I was in college instead of doing things like studying for a final. With all the recent changes, I finally deactivated my facebook a couple months ago and I don't miss it one bit! Plus now I don't have to read status updates from people who think facebook is their public diary...
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?