BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Kayla V.
Fresno, CA
First it was Myspace, then it went on to this... Facebook.. It was fun when I first made a page, then afterwards, same as Myspace, the upgrade or whatever.. It kinda went down. Now all I see on Facebook is nasty pictures & people making vines, people killing people, and fighting. Alot of stupid stuff. And the most stupidest thing is Facebook switching to Messenger ?! It's just annoying how people can hack my phone, and always having to switch over to Messemger -.-
Heather K.
Facebook is a must for me. Most of my family lives far away and Facebook makes it very easy to keep up with everyone. I can easily upload a photo, post a status or make an event to invite everyone too. Down sides, they want you to pay to promote your own personal post for your family and friends to see, they want you to pay for post to be seen on a NON-profit page, they show what other people like/post in groups, they show things you really don't want to see.
Kristen S.
Appleton, WI
Facebook has seriously gone downhill since it's launch. I understand that they're trying to keep up with the changing demands and the different technology, but they are taking a lot of awesome features away. I don't know if many people remember that they were actually able to put widgets on their Facebook pages a few years back... Not like MySpace, but still you were able to be creative with your profile. Now, the layout is forcing everyone to conform.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
A lot of people put facebook down, but I see it bringing people together, I guess you got to take the good with the bad in all things, some people say it makes it easier for people to have affairs, but wouldn't they anyway, it is cheaper than a phone and keeps you in contact with friends and family. The privacy thing does have me a little worried though when they ask your phone number and address and say it doesn't publish and then you see it on there.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Facebook is a good site to keep connected to people friends family or whatnot from all around. Wish when they updated things they didn't change it to where they decide on what posts are important and show you those first. Sometimes I completely miss posts or don't see posts until it is too late because of this change. They should have kept it to where it shows all posts as they happen in order from the time it was posted. Much easier and better that way!
Melanie M.
Plainfield, IN
Facebook has changed the way friends and family communicate with one another. I removed myself from the network for one month and was considered a horrible person because I didn't congratulate people for x, y, and z. No more personal, private announcements these days. That being said, I am a very active Facebook user these days. My main qualms are with the Messenger app. I don't like that it updates private chats of the real time that you read the message.
Jamie Y.
Las vegas, NV
I don't know why so many people are hating on FB lately. I have loved it from the beginning and will always appreciate it. I know they have made a lot of changes that make it not as good as before, but it is such an amazing service. It connects you with so many people. It has changed the way we see what is going on with people and their lives, it may not be as personal as before, but you are able to keep up with so many people no matter where they live.
Jenna B.
Facebook is a great way to share photos and status updates with friends & family. It is also a great way to like pages & find people with common interests & it is convenient for creating events you want to invite people to. However, over the past couple of years it has changed a lot & is not as fun as it used to be. With all the other social media sites stepping up their game, Facebook thought that it needed to change too, & it was fine the way it was.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
I love Facebook so much, and I love the app. Makes it easy to stay up to date with everything and you can do everything on the app that you can do on the web. BUT it's really lame that you have to download messenger just to message people on Facebook. Like, why would I want to download a whole other app just for that?
Michelle M.
Changing things practically every week is a bit annoying. Some people hate the message app.. I could care less really. It is a bit annoying sometimes if you don't go thro FB to get to it and want to go back. I feel like I don't really see many people in my feed.. All the same people even tho I have thousands of friends. I have to go look for the certain few. And my loading of new stuff is usually mixed w old stuff posted from days and days ago
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?