BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
I love Facebook!! Although it has grown to be more of a marketing/advertising app than just updating a status on what you are thinking about or doing! But it's a great tool to keep in touch with your friends who may live miles away from you, and keep up to date on your family and friends's loves through their photos, status updates, their Facebook page, ect! 😀
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
Basically after MySpace days was over I became a Facebook addict. I write all my thoughts, feelings, emotions on Facebook. I even met my boyfriend on Facebook. Only thing is I have a lot of creepy followers that I want to cuss out,but I be nice and block them. Another great feature about Facebook. My block list starting to look like an address book. The Facebook app is way faster than using your browser,but if you don't have clean master downloaded Facebook will take up a lot of unwanted space up on your phone.
Stephanie I.
Cleveland, OH
I used to love Facebook, but the update on the app is quite annoying. I try to scroll through updates and it bounces me back up to where I started. I'm not always able to get on the computer to connect with friends/family on there, since we have 4 children..I log on for about 5 minutes and then I get annoyed and close it. I still 'love' Facebook for what it's worth. It's still a great way to touch base with family since we are spread out all over the US, and my sister who lives in England.
Joleen T.
Indianapolis, IN
I think facebook was a brilliant idea. It gives you access to your old school mates, or friends you lost contact with as well as access to many different groups for support, advice, and small business owners expanding clientele. I have been a user since about 2009 and I am constantly checking it out. If you like games and apps there are a ton on Facebook and you can play against friends which makes it more exciting. There is also the advantage of sharing photos and videos with long distance family and friends and just keeping up with information on who is doing what or what events are happening. I give Facebook an A because it has been amazing for me.
Ashley S.
Lansing, MI
It seems that facebook has some updates that are really great, but for every update that is good it has about 3 bad updates. I enjoy the fact that I can keep in touch with friends and family that are not close. The fact that I had to download a separate app on my phone to use the message function though is a HUGE downside to facebook. I don't understand why this had to happen and no one ever explained it. Now I've just got to have two apps on my phone taking up even more space.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Facebook is a really great way to connect with family, friends and co workers. You can stay in contact with messages and status updates, and for me it's a conveinent way to store pictures and photo albums. I also like that it has made it easier to reconnect with old classmates and work mates and it can be a fun way to see what everyone has been up to.
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
I can spend hours sitting, looking through my facebook feed. I mainly follow humorous accounts and friends so how could I not get sucked in?!! Social
media is door opening. I just accepted an offer to model/rep for a clothing company, I am so excited!! Shoot me a follow on Instagram and I can answer any questions or give ya some likes!!! @autumnrita
Rhianna B.
Cheyenne, WY
I love love LOVE Facebook as it is the only social media that my Grandma in New York can use. With our family living in Wyoming - I love that she can keep up with whats going on in our lives! The B comes from the disappointment with the Messenger App. I still refuse to download it so that means the Facebook messages have to wait until I can jump on my computer. I also do not like the delayed messages as I like to know what is happening in the moment not two days ago.
Jessica V.
I can't complain a ton because I love the articles I see on my feed and I love staying connected to friends and family near and far. I think Facebook has several great uses. However I refuse to download Facebook messanger, it's ridiculous to have two apps that serve one purpose and the amount of personal information that Facebook would like to access is uncomfortable at times. I guess you always have the good and the bad. Just have to choose which one outweighs the other.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Facebook is easily the most advanced social media platform because it draws from all other sites and combines it into one. It has the feed aspect of Twitter, the sharing aspect of tumblr, and the photo/video aspect of Instagram. With this site, you can stay in contact with all of your friends and family and have many forms of posting.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?