BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Facebook! The devil! LOL. This was very popular in high school and college. We would spend hours on the site while we were supposed to be studying or in class. Alot of us still have it simply to keep in touch with family and friends that are far from us. (At least that is what I do) It used to be a much simpler website and I can't say that I feel the same now. The new updates are pretty annoying sometimes mostly when they do not load. I have also seen facebook just make a mess out of friendships and relationships.
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Facebook is a great social media to connect with friends and family who you don't see on a daily or live far away. The new update though with the market place king of killed it. But other than that is okay I guess I don't use it as often as I used too but it still works
Adrian G.
Lancaster, CA
I like Facebook in that it keeps friends who graduated after high school close together. It is also effective in being able to talk to certain friends who may either not have a cell phone or who do not have an unlimited texting plan. The newsfeed is cool in that it keeps you connected to many pages you like, but the advertisements are bunk. I like the layout and do not really mind the changing they do because I feel like it becomes more simplistic every time but I don't know if that's only me who feels that way.
Anastasia  C.
San Diego, CA
This app is great for keeping in contact with long distance family and friends and allows you to feel closer by being able to see pictures. Plus it is a great place to get your feelings out their and ask for advice. However I dislike how the messaging is in an entirely different app. I miss how everything was all in the same place. Plus when the app first came out my account got hacked and it just seemed to cause more harm than good. Overall though I still like Facebook just wish something's remained simple.
Brooke L.
Big Rapids, MI
I love Facebook for my social life, but they are really failing businesses by limiting the amount of people viewing business posts. Also, I feel that they allow a lot of really trashy things to be posted that should be removed when reported. I have an 11 year old brother who saw pictures of a girl my age in nothing but a thong and Facebook refused to remove it when I reported it. However, I've had friends with pictures removed for wearing a sports bra and leggings in yoga videos. It definitely needs some work.
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
I actually use Facebook almost everyday. It's just addicting but I think it has gone way down hill in the past few years. People take advantage of social media sites nowa days and use it to bully or be completely inappropriate. I mostly use Facebook to upload pictures of my son so my family members who live far away can keep up on him growing but it doesn't take much to get annoyed being on Facebook. A lot of people also use it as a diary to vent about personal issues that should not be posted in my opinion.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Its funny, but who doesn't have one these days? Unless you're an obscure celeb and use one of their celeb only sites, FB is like standard Email these days. I don't like how when you're reading an article linked from FB to another site or on your feed, FB will randomly refresh and bring you back to FB or the top of your feed. I've learned if I really want to read something on my phone through FB to open the article or whatever through my browser instead. Though the new Instant Post part is pretty cool too.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
Facebook is a very great app to keep in touch with all your friends or friends that you had in high school it's very addicting lol I get on Facebook everyday to see what people are up to to keep in touch with people very easy to use . Can post pictures , say how you are feeling , share pictures and post .
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I used to LOVE Facebook, however they are doing a few things now that are upsetting me. I don't like the fact that I follow companies and brands, yet they do not show me everything from those companies on my feed. I'm also disappointed about the messenger app being forced upon me and my phone. I don't like that they restrict how many people you can request and also hate that they limit the amount of posts. On a good note, I love FB for communicating with friends, entering contests, and meeting new ppl.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
Facebook was my very first social media page! Facebook is the only way that I have connections with all my friends from elementary to college. It also have connections with all of my family members. I use it to find some acting jobs and stay connected with friends in the industry. It's not as popular as it was when I was younger but it's still great to have.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?