BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Blanca D.
I used to like facebook before.
I opened my account in 2008, back then it was all games and connect with people from high school and family who live far away. But then companies started to invade facebook and everybody was there. and with companies on social media, there comes the commercials. And with companies there comes the videos, lots of videos.
People don't interact the same they used to. and it migh not be facebooks fault.
I only keep my fb account because some family is the only place you can "see" when they live far away and to be in contact we.But facebook is not as fun as it used to be.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
I like this it's a good app to keep in touch with your friends this is very different from Instagram in many ways I like how this usually never has glitches or anything to crazy updating it's just right and suits me better
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Facebook is okay. You can keep up with your friends and families just in case you don't talk to them every day. Facebook is also a good tool to use if you have a business as well. I just think people sometimes over share things on facebook. Some things should just be left off the internet.
Chelsea M.
Nashville, TN
I honestly only use Facebook to keep in touch with out of state family and friends. I often play a few games but not enough. Wayyy too much drama, and harm for me. Definitely don’t recommend it. Unless you want to keep in touch with family and/or friends it’s easy to use.
Maci P.
Atoka
Best way to keep in contact with your friends and family, whether they live close by, states away, or countries away.. Post what's on your mind, ask for recommendations from friends, share videos of your own, or share others posts and videos. You can do it all with this app. Create a personal Facebook, create a group page for your business, or make a private group page specifically for your students to interact and ask each other questions and keep up with what's going on in the classroom, and so much more!
Sarah E.
Ann Arbor
Not gonna lie, Facebook terrifies me. The stories I've heard of them stealing information and recording what you say to tailor your ads makes me wanna become a hermit and hide. But that being said, as a social media platform it is a great place to keep in touch with people you may not see so often. I use it to connect with family and old schoolmates, which isn't as easy to do with platforms such as Snapchat and Instagram. Good app, scary stories.
T R.
Lincoln
Your life begins after Facebook.   If you are in need of social experience, by all means, go out and socialize.  Relying on
the perceived attention that one gets while experiencing Facebook is not true attention at all and it is not good for the human soul.  Forget online media.  Go out toward others.  Engage face to face with others who have also realized that face to face is the only way to socialize.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I like the Facebook app because it lets me connect with friends and family that I don’t necessarily see all the time but I wanna know what is going on in their life. I do get irritated by the ads and it can be difficult to organize pics sometimes. Overall, Facebook has helped me learn more about my friends and family and reconnect with old friends. I like being able to share my every day moments with people I don’t get to see as often as I would like.
Charlize B.
Dublin
I think I've had facebook for almost 6 years now. It's a great form of social media. I use to have some problems with facebook, such as false information, accounts being hacked, no privacy etc. But they are hard at work to improve this. I love the fact that you can do almost anything on facebook and reach a wide audience. Just an overall great app.
Andrea S.
Medford, OR
I love using facebook to keep in touch with friends and family, but I wish I felt like I had control over privacy (recent data breach, followed by recent programmer glitch compromised user data). I think the platform started out as something great, open to those with email from an educational institution. As an "open-to-all" program, it's become a swamp of ads and fundafarians with echo-chamber nurturing discussion groups.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?